Employment Opportunites at Chapel Brewing
Chapel Brewing is Hiring
To Apply to any of the following positions, send an email to email@example.com with “Job Application” in the subject line. Please attach a current résumé, and use the body of the email for your cover letter.
Beertender (Part Time)
You’re not a bartender, you’re the gateway to craft beer. Our beertenders must have a good knowledge of beer styles, and be able to describe them to customers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for craft beer, and be willing to engage with our customers to help them choose their perfect pint. Should be comfortable learning to work a POS system.
- Pour beers in the taproom
- Deliver beers to customers
- Fill growlers
- Operate the taproom POS system
- Bus tables and clean/sanitize glassware
- Maintain cleanliness of the taproom
- Open and close the taproom
- Must be 21+
- Must have an understanding of beer styles
- Be customer service oriented, and comfortable interacting directly with customers
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must drink beer
Though not required, our preferred candidate would also have 1 or more of the following:
- Service industry experience
- Beer education (BJCP, Cicerone, etc…)
- An understanding of the beer making process
To Apply to any of the these positions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Application” in the subject line. Please attach a current résumé, and use the body of the email for your cover letter.